inactive

Luis A Toro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

May 17th, 2016
Awesome Dr. Very nice and undertood my mother with her health issues. He took care of my mother 100% better than memorial hospital. I recommend Dr. Toro 100%!

November 9th, 2015
Worst Doctor I have ever seen!
My second appointment with Dr. Torro, he told me my labs were normal. Probably because he ordered STD tests and a Hepatitis panel . Both have nothing to do with why I was there and I already knew they are negative. He acted as if I don't already have an immune disease, which I do. He tried to put me on an antidepressant which I declined. I am not stupid and I have a medical background! Oh and apparently radiologists, you can't believe everything they say. Dr. Torro is the third dr I have seen in desperation to figure out what is wrong with me, it is sad that he has no compassion for his patients. He sat there and just looked at me when I broke into tears out of exhaustion. Apparently it's all psychological and I do not have a support system. Please do not waste your time or money! I have never felt so shocked and hurt after seeing a dr!

October 25th, 2015
Misdiagnosed
I was referred to Dr. Toro due to my lab work coming back with abnormalities I was told my labs were wrong. I have been having back pain for over 6 months. I was put on amitriptiline and his answer to every thing was to increase this med. When this didn't help I was told it was in my head also and I needed to contact my PCP for a pysch eval also!!!! I would never return to this doctor and strongly advise not to visit him!!!

July 25th, 2015
missed diagnosed

March 5th, 2013
Very nice doctor, office staff and office
Knowledgeable about my condition, understood my issues. Very pleasant environment and great nurse and office staff. I have a follow up and I'm not dreading it like I normally do with doctors.

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Toro is a great physician and a gentleman.I had only good treatments and understanding of my needs by him and his staff.Inge

October 15th, 2010
Does not follow up provide services when requested. No compassion toward patient