Learn more about Dr. Luis Torregrosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Torregrosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torregrosa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torregrosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Torregrosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Torregrosa graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Torregrosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis E Torregrosa MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Torregrosa practice?
- Dr. Luis Torregrosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Torregrosa practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.