Learn more about Dr. Luis Torregrosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Torregrosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torregrosa
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torregrosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Torregrosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Torregrosa graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Torregrosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis E Torregrosa MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Torregrosa practice?
- Dr. Luis Torregrosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Torregrosa practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.