Dr. Luis Torregrosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Torregrosa?

October 20th, 2016

Good Doctor or Great Doctor, I say Great.

I like his manner,but most of all you can talk to him and he listens. he lets you be comfortable all the while you are not. has a good sense of humor,too. He is someone you tell people about.

November 2nd, 2015

Well over a decade as Dr. Torregrossa's patient

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Torregrossa. He has cared for me and patiently and diligently dealt with my complicated and frustrating chronic illness for well over a decade. He researched several medication to help relieve my pain, with enough trials and bad side effects that most Doctors would have Given up. Dr. Torregrossa never did,. Even when I failed to heed his advice and owned up to it, he didn't drop me or treat me unkindly. He gave me gentle but firm kind counsel. I have traveled out of the U.S. multiple times and when I have to stay for a long duration he sends detailed records to a doctor in that particular region of the earth, even GUAM!!! When I return to the States, he gets a detailed report of the care I received, checks for any changes in my prescriptions to assure everything is in order. He reaches drug interactions to make sure nothing I take will interact in a harmful manner with any other prescription that I am currently taking. He treats you as an individual showing real sincerity and concern. I have seen so many Doctors. However, none that go so far out of their personal way for you so as to insure you continue to receive proper medical care. I am very grateful to him and have been for a long time!!! I am a current patient and will continue to be. I hope this information is useful to someone. I normally don't take the time to answer reviews, but seeing it concerned the "Rating" of Dr. Torregrossa I felt compelled to stand up for his good name!!

August 1st, 2015

Good listener, on time scheduling and compassionate care.

October 3rd, 2017