A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Torres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Torres has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans