A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Torres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Torres has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Navarrete Torres MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis N. Torres practice?
- Dr. Luis Torres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Torres practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.