Dr. Luis Ugarte Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Luis Ugarte?

April 7th, 2016

Rude Staff

The office staff at the Oak Lawn Office sucks

February 24th, 2016

Rude Staff

Doctor Ugarte is ok but the his staff personal are not very nice the front desk staff SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 18th, 2015

Worst Experience Ever!

Wost Experience Ever! I would not recommend him even if you were dying and he is the only Dr that can save your life.

October 12th, 2014

Rude and Heartless

I think there is only one word for this doctor, RUDE! I wanted to look Dr. Ugarte up and write a review because he came back in my mind how my first pregnancy experience was with him. My husband and I had trouble getting pregnant and ended up having our miracle through insemination. I was designated a doctor in his group, but not him. Unfortunately my doctor left for a month on vacation my last 6 weeks of pregnancy. I had a big baby and sciatic nerve pain to the point where i could not even walk to the bathroom. I crawled to get to the bathroom. My doctor appts where with Dr. Ugarte bc my doc was not back. I literally could not get out of the car and my mom would help me get out and in the clinic. Dr. Ugarte could see my pain, knew I could not walk anymore and did not even to accomadate me at all. He would actually say and do things to make me more upset. Like "I forgot go give me another urine sample." Being hispanic like I, my mother and I were telling him this baby was huge and reason I needed him out at 38 weeks. He shout us up about everything and told us we didn't know anything and the doctor was him. He made smart comments, not professional. He told me the problem was i ate too much during pregnancy and I was fat and the baby would weigh normally. Luckily my doctor came back and programed my c-section and guess what? My baby was 10 1/2 pounds!!!!!!!! After 2 1/2 years I still remember this jerk!!!!

March 23rd, 2017