Dr. Luis Ulloa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Ulloa?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Luis Ulloa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2016

Worse medical office

Very low careness from doctor's medical staff, they don't know what they are doing, do not respond to referrals from insurance companies, they always say is not their fault and responsability while the insurance and the farmacy were waiting their forms. I have been prescribed a medicine from the doctor, the insurance denided the medicine and sent back to them a request for another one. I have been back 3 times to the farmacy in 1 month to see if i can receive the medicine, they have told that they have sent a request to the doctor's medical group every time, but nothing back from them. After more than 2 months I am still debaiting with the office staff who should do what, because they don't know what they have to do in order to prescribe another one. Very very poor care for their patients, and therefore I am looking forward to change the doctor and rhe group, the worst medical center that I have been to.

April 12th, 2014

outstanding

We had a serious negligence issue with another physician in the area and needed to find a new doctor fast who was bilingual. We were a half hour early for the first appt. and went right back within minutes. The doctor spend the entire 45 minutes with us, and his assistant said that he doesn't schedule a bunch of patients at the same time and everyone gets 15 minutes (if it's that much)consequently, the office is very calm and not chaotic, staff friendly and helpful and this doctor found many things the other had not. When you call the office with a question his assistant immediately answers and gets back to you within minutes. We couldn't be happier. He practices medicine the way old fashioned doctors used to back in the day. Also, on subsequent appointments we are always seen promptly and sometimes earlier.

September 4th, 2013

Dr. Ulloa has been our family physician for over 20 years and has been there for us with excellent care, diagnosis and referrals if needed. This past spring after chemotherapy I had a bi lateral mastectomy at the Jupiter Hospital. Dr. Ulloa attended to me along with my surgeon and my plastic surgeon. Even the nurses and the other doctors commented on his excellent care and concern for me and for his other patients. My husband and I feel very blessed to have him as our doctor and we love his staff as well .

July 7th, 2013

unprofessional and greedy

Recently I went to see the doctor for my medical problem. The doctor took some time to come to my room, and the staff in his office was very unprofessional. They ignored me and treated me like I am a number not a person. They showed signs of overwork load or they're just plain lazy... I had an appointment scheduled. The night before my appointment the office called me that it had to be cancelled. It happened to me twice. I prepared myself for these appointments, I had someone to cover for me at work, but the office cancelled on me. They are very disrespectful of my time. As a patient you have to give them 24-48 hour notice of cancellation or else you will be charged. They cancelled on me in much less than 24 hrs and didn't reimburse me for my lost time and arrangements I had to make... I treated them seriously, but they don't treat patients seriously at all. And the doctor never contacted me about why I wanted to change to a different practice. Only, I was told I must pay $1 per page for copies of my medical records. Really???? I guess he just wants money. Very unprofessional and greedy office.

January 22nd, 2012

Excellent diagnostician

Dr Ulloa has diagnosed serious health problems I have had before

January 18th, 2012

Dr. Ulloa has noticed dis functions that have save my life twice dur to his professional observation abd tests. He finds problems early thereby catching problems before they become unmanageable. Been his pathient for twenty year and dealt with cancer, cardiac surgery. incurabe leukemia and plenty of sports injuries

April 9th, 2011

I consider Dr. Ulloa to be first class.

November 9th, 2016