Learn more about Dr. Luis Urrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Urrea, Arthroscopy, Surgery of the Knee & Shoulder, Sports Medicine, Total Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Urrea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrea graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Urrea has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis H Urrea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis H. Urrea practice?
- Dr. Luis Urrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Urrea practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.