A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Urrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Urrea, Arthroscopy, Surgery of the Knee & Shoulder, Sports Medicine, Total Joint Replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrea
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Urrea, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrea graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Urrea has 12 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis H Urrea MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luis H. Urrea practice?
- Dr. Luis Urrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Urrea practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.