A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Usuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Usuga, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Usuga, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Usuga graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Usuga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis De Leon Usuga MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luis D. Usuga practice?
- Dr. Luis Usuga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luis Usuga practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.