Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

3705 Lakeview Pkwy
Ste 215
Rowlett, TX 75088
972-463-1811
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome Dr!!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Louis Deleon Usuga is an AMAZING Dr. He delivered all 3 of kids and I wouldn't change it any other way. He always put my fears at ease and always made me feel comfortable.

|  Molar pregnancy  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Usuga is one of he best doctors I've met. His concern is beyond words, to be honest I stopped seeing him due to my insurance premiums & his old office had closed down. I've seen other doctors but none have made me feel as safe as he did, sometimes u don't know what to ask but he goes into detail unlike some docs that say: do you have any questions & u go home with a blank look on your face because u didn't know what to ask or expect & the thing on their mind is ok next patient.

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr Usuga and his staff are the best. When I go for my appointment is always good

|  C Sh  |  show details
by c sh on Aug 1st, 2010

Excelente doctor, tengo ya 4 anhos como paciente y el servicio siempre a sido el mejor

|  Best OBGYN IN DALLAS  |  show details
by CHRISTINE on Mar 24th, 2010

AS A TRANSPLANT FROM CALIFORNIA, I WAS QUITE UNHAPPY TO LEARN SO MANY DOCOTRS HAD ADOPTED THE ONCE A C- SECTION ALWAYS A C- SECTION APPROACH TO LABOR AND DELIVERY. DR. USUGA WAS THE THRID OB THAT I INTERVIEWED AND WAS HAPPY WHEN HE SAT DOWN WITH ME AND ASKED THE DETAILS OF MY PAST BIRTH EXPERIENCE. HE ASSURED ME THAT C SECTION WAS NOT THE ONLY OPTION IN MY SITUATION, AND WENT ON TO DELIVER TWO MORE CHILDREN FOR ME NATURALLY. HIS KNOWLEDGE OF CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY, HIS STAFF, AND OVERALL GENUINE CONCERN FOR THE WELLBEING OF OTHERS GIVES HIM TOP RANKING. DR USUGA GAVE ME TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR OTHER CONCERNS AND INFORMED ME ABOUT PROCEDURES I HADN'T EVER HEARD ABOUT YET. EASY FIXES FOR ME THAT COULD HAVE MEANT A MAJOR SURGEY IN THE WRONG HANDS. YOU NEVER FEEL LIKE A NUMBER, HURRIED THROUGH HIS OFFICE. HES LIKE THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED DOCTOR THAT KNOWS YOUR NAME WITHOUT THE CHART.

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2009

excellent doctor, very professional.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Stephanie on Aug 14th, 2009

I love this doctor. I went to him at 8months because I was having problems with my previous doctors assistance and he was welcoming and understanding. This was my 3rd c-section and it was the best one of all of them. I was not as sore as with the other surgeries. I would go back to him in a heart beat!