Dr. Luis Usuga MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 29th, 2016
Over crowded, under staffed and no professionalism. Took over 3 weeks to call in a prescription, told my better half she was having a miscarriage over the phone but didn't set up follow up appointment or test. Then when we found another doctor he was to busy to sign off on medical records and won't send them. He uses the scar tactics with his patients. Do not recommend anybody use this crook. Cant beleve medical board hasn't pulled his license yet.

September 9th, 2015
Dr Usugas delivered 2 of my children, helped me with leaking after sneezing, and cut my blood flow in half from my regular cycle. He is the master, all while being gentle and kind. He wife is terrific and most of the staff have been there since I met them 13 years ago. My yearly visits are like a family reunion.

August 7th, 2013
Awesome Dr!!
Dr. Louis Deleon Usuga is an AMAZING Dr. He delivered all 3 of kids and I wouldn't change it any other way. He always put my fears at ease and always made me feel comfortable.

February 27th, 2012
Molar pregnancy
Dr. Usuga is one of he best doctors I've met. His concern is beyond words, to be honest I stopped seeing him due to my insurance premiums & his old office had closed down. I've seen other doctors but none have made me feel as safe as he did, sometimes u don't know what to ask but he goes into detail unlike some docs that say: do you have any questions & u go home with a blank look on your face because u didn't know what to ask or expect & the thing on their mind is ok next patient.

December 9th, 2010
Dr Usuga and his staff are the best. When I go for my appointment is always good

August 1st, 2010
C Sh
Excelente doctor, tengo ya 4 anhos como paciente y el servicio siempre a sido el mejor

March 24th, 2010
Best OBGYN IN DALLAS
AS A TRANSPLANT FROM CALIFORNIA, I WAS QUITE UNHAPPY TO LEARN SO MANY DOCOTRS HAD ADOPTED THE ONCE A C- SECTION ALWAYS A C- SECTION APPROACH TO LABOR AND DELIVERY. DR. USUGA WAS THE THRID OB THAT I INTERVIEWED AND WAS HAPPY WHEN HE SAT DOWN WITH ME AND ASKED THE DETAILS OF MY PAST BIRTH EXPERIENCE. HE ASSURED ME THAT C SECTION WAS NOT THE ONLY OPTION IN MY SITUATION, AND WENT ON TO DELIVER TWO MORE CHILDREN FOR ME NATURALLY. HIS KNOWLEDGE OF CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY, HIS STAFF, AND OVERALL GENUINE CONCERN FOR THE WELLBEING OF OTHERS GIVES HIM TOP RANKING. DR USUGA GAVE ME TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR OTHER CONCERNS AND INFORMED ME ABOUT PROCEDURES I HADN'T EVER HEARD ABOUT YET. EASY FIXES FOR ME THAT COULD HAVE MEANT A MAJOR SURGEY IN THE WRONG HANDS. YOU NEVER FEEL LIKE A NUMBER, HURRIED THROUGH HIS OFFICE. HES LIKE THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED DOCTOR THAT KNOWS YOUR NAME WITHOUT THE CHART.

November 7th, 2009
excellent doctor, very professional.

August 14th, 2009
Great Doctor
I love this doctor. I went to him at 8months because I was having problems with my previous doctors assistance and he was welcoming and understanding. This was my 3rd c-section and it was the best one of all of them. I was not as sore as with the other surgeries. I would go back to him in a heart beat!