A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Vaccarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Vaccarello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Vaccarello, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarello graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaccarello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccarello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis Vaccarello practice?
Dr. Luis Vaccarello practices Gynecologic Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.