A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Vaccarello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Vaccarello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccarello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccarello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Vaccarello, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarello graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vaccarello has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Vaccarello MD is a male Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luis Vaccarello practice?
- Dr. Luis Vaccarello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Vaccarello practices Gynecologic Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.