A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Vargas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Antonio Vargas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Luis Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Vargas practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.