A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Vargas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Vargas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Antonio Vargas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Luis Vargas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luis Vargas practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.