A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Vega is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vega
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Vega, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
- Hampton General Hospital, Varnville, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis R Vega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis R. Vega practice?
- Dr. Luis Vega has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Vega practices Family Medicine near Hampton, SC.
See Hampton Primary Care Doctors.