A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Velez, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Velez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Velez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Eduardo Velez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luis E. Velez practice?
- Dr. Luis Velez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Velez practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.