Dr. Luis Vinas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Vinas?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Luis Vinas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2017

Very dissatisfied patient of Dr. Vinas

My treatment with Dr. Vinas was very disappointing!!

March 21st, 2017

Talented and brilliant plastic surgery

I had reconstructive plastic surgery and was very satisfied with results. He is very talented. Dr. Vinas is very personable, and he truly cares about his patient's.outcome!

March 24th, 2016

I am shocked and saddened by the way I was treated by this doctor. I would never have expected this from a medical doctor.

I would not recommend Dr. Vinas to any family or friends after the experience I have had with him and his staff. I wish I had been warned as well!!

December 30th, 2015

Excellent bedside manor and very attentive to patients concerns.

November 11th, 2015

Happy at 40!

Dr Vinas is my hero. I'm 4 1/2 months post op( I have a whole new body) and so far I'm very happy with my results (I'm still numb and a bit swollen in my stomach where I did the liposuction and the tummy tuck).

March 15th, 2015

Staff is great, however this doctor is rude, has NO bedside manners and rushes on consults without explaining concerns adequately. Beware!

July 24th, 2014

Horrible doctor, had a thigh lift that turned out horribly, left me disproportionate and with dents in my legs, terrible scars, lipo on my arms, which was botched. I had a breast lift and was left with huge sagging heavy breasts. For all

May 17th, 2014

bad dooctr

he is very bad doctor,i have a lot complication after his surgery

December 17th, 2013

Happy Patient

Caring, knowledgeable MD and staff. Great results too!

March 25th, 2013

Amazing Mommy MakeOver

I highly recommend Dr. Vinas and facility and staff at the Delray Beach Plastic surgery center! I am now 3 months post op from a breast lift, tummy tuck and lipo. I did a great deal of research and you will not find a better facility or surgeon in the South Florida area!!! I attribute my healing process and the results to an extremely talented surgeon. The surgery took under 4 hours! Dr. Vinas was the only surgeon I meet with that did not try to get me to have implants. I went in with a bra size of a DDD and wanted a reduction and lift not implants!! After our consult I knew he would be the surgeon I would use. He explained to me that his technique for lifting the breast gave me the fullness and lift that other surgeons’ couldn’t achieve without implants! I am now a PERFECT FULL C and can wear strapless dresses without a bra for the first time in my life. I was not the first person I know that has had a “Mommy Make-Over”. When I compare my results to others, I am amazed. I am pleased with everything from the incision placement, thickness of the incision lines, shape of my bellybutton, size and shape of by breast and nipples. All my friends that have implants cannot believe how fantastic I look (as I look better than some of them)!

October 17th, 2012

An Excellent Facelift

My recent face lift was a dream come true. I am pleased with my results and the down time was a lot easier than I thought and that is due to having your expertise in the field of plastic surgery. The consultation was very helpful and all my questions were answered. My pre-operation appointment with Doris your nurse was very helpful and she is an asset to your practice and I am so glad she came with you to your beautiful facility. My experience has been all positive and has met all my expectations. The packet I received was extremely helpful and I followed everything you advised me to do before and after the surgery. I referred to the packet often and the letter to loved ones was helpful as well. I was pleased that my surgery was preformed at Good Samaritan Hospital and the staff there was professional before and after surgery. It was a comfort to know that I could call at anytime after the surgery if I had any concerns and I was able to talk to Doris right way. She made me feel like I was the only patient there and had all the time in the world to answer my questions.

October 16th, 2012

AWESOME DOCTOR!

What a wonderful difference it made seeing Dr Vinas ! Everytime I passed by a mirror before seeing Dr Vinas I was surprised at who I saw. Was that really me? Did I look so tired all the time? Did others perceive me as being angry when they saw that line between my eyebrows? After having Juvederm and Botox injections there were immediate results and I looked refreshed and happy again. There was no down time in the treatments and it was the best thing I could have had done for myself.