Overall Review

March 24th, 2016
I am shocked and saddened by the way I was treated by this doctor. I would never have expected this from a medical doctor.
I would not recommend Dr. Vinas to any family or friends after the experience I have had with him and his staff. I wish I had been warned as well!!

December 30th, 2015
Excellent bedside manor and very attentive to patients concerns.

November 10th, 2015
Happy at 40!
Dr Vinas is my hero. I'm 4 1/2 months post op( I have a whole new body) and so far I'm very happy with my results (I'm still numb and a bit swollen in my stomach where I did the liposuction and the tummy tuck).

March 15th, 2015
Staff is great, however this doctor is rude, has NO bedside manners and rushes on consults without explaining concerns adequately. Beware!

July 24th, 2014
Horrible doctor, had a thigh lift that turned out horribly, left me disproportionate and with dents in my legs, terrible scars, lipo on my arms, which was botched. I had a breast lift and was left with huge sagging heavy breasts. For all

May 17th, 2014
bad dooctr
he is very bad doctor,i have a lot complication after his surgery

December 17th, 2013
Happy Patient
Caring, knowledgeable MD and staff. Great results too!

July 2nd, 2013
Give a little to get a little
Dr. Vinas is good Surgeon HOWEVER, his bedside manner is non existent and his office staff are Dismissive and Rude. They don't tell you what you should expect, but rather "mail" you a hand out that gives a few warnings and precautions. To be honest I did not know what to expect my procedure to look like until I got maked up ON THE DAY OF. When I tried to call back after surgery with questions I was told he was busy and would get back to me "basically whenever" I had to Demand to speak with him! Its very disconcerting to feel like that a day after surgery! The only person who followed up with me after I was released from the hospital was the Hospital staff... not Dr. Vinas staff. I am not sure if its conceitedness or lack of patience but you will not leave this office with a clear understanding of what to expect and to me that is dangerous therfore BE AWARE you are taking a chance with this Doctor you may get the results he wants and not necessarilly the results you were expecting.

March 25th, 2013
Amazing Mommy MakeOver
I highly recommend Dr. Vinas and facility and staff at the Delray Beach Plastic surgery center! I am now 3 months post op from a breast lift, tummy tuck and lipo. I did a great deal of research and you will not find a better facility or surgeon in the South Florida area!!! I attribute my healing process and the results to an extremely talented surgeon. The surgery took under 4 hours! Dr. Vinas was the only surgeon I meet with that did not try to get me to have implants. I went in with a bra size of a DDD and wanted a reduction and lift not implants!! After our consult I knew he would be the surgeon I would use. He explained to me that his technique for lifting the breast gave me the fullness and lift that other surgeons’ couldn’t achieve without implants! I am now a PERFECT FULL C and can wear strapless dresses without a bra for the first time in my life. I was not the first person I know that has had a “Mommy Make-Over”. When I compare my results to others, I am amazed. I am pleased with everything from the incision placement, thickness of the incision lines, shape of my bellybutton, size and shape of by breast and nipples. All my friends that have implants cannot believe how fantastic I look (as I look better than some of them)!

An Excellent Facelift
My recent face lift was a dream come true. I am pleased with my results and the down time was a lot easier than I thought and that is due to having your expertise in the field of plastic surgery. The consultation was very helpful and all my questions were answered. My pre-operation appointment with Doris your nurse was very helpful and she is an asset to your practice and I am so glad she came with you to your beautiful facility. My experience has been all positive and has met all my expectations. The packet I received was extremely helpful and I followed everything you advised me to do before and after the surgery. I referred to the packet often and the letter to loved ones was helpful as well. I was pleased that my surgery was preformed at Good Samaritan Hospital and the staff there was professional before and after surgery. It was a comfort to know that I could call at anytime after the surgery if I had any concerns and I was able to talk to Doris right way. She made me feel like I was the only patient there and had all the time in the world to answer my questions.

AWESOME DOCTOR!
What a wonderful difference it made seeing Dr Vinas ! Everytime I passed by a mirror before seeing Dr Vinas I was surprised at who I saw. Was that really me? Did I look so tired all the time? Did others perceive me as being angry when they saw that line between my eyebrows? After having Juvederm and Botox injections there were immediate results and I looked refreshed and happy again. There was no down time in the treatments and it was the best thing I could have had done for myself.

AMAZING
I recently had my breast augmentation and rhinoplasty with Dr Vinas. I couldn't be happier - I wanted natural results and he delivered exactly what I asked for. He answered all my questions and his staff was very comforting throughout the whole process. Thank you for the New ME!