A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Zabala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Zabala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Zabala, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabala graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Zabala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Manuel Zabala MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Luis M. Zabala practice?
- Dr. Luis Zabala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luis Zabala practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.