A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Zaffirini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Zaffirini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Zaffirini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaffirini graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Zaffirini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laredo Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Laredo
- Doctor S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis Alberto Zaffirini MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Zaffirini practice?
- Dr. Luis Zaffirini has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Zaffirini practices Ophthalmology near Laredo, TX.
See Laredo Ophthalmologists.