A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Zarate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Zarate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Zarate, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarate graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarate has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luis A Zarate MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Zarate practice?
- Dr. Luis Zarate has 1 office location.
Dr. Luis Zarate practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.