A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luis Zarate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luis Zarate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luis Zarate, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarate graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarate has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zarate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luis A. Zarate practice?
Dr. Luis Zarate practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Miami Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.