Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Zarate
Dr. Luis Zarate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zarate is affiliated with Physicians Hospital, Sierra Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital. Dr. Zarate has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Zarate has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Luis Zarate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Rodolfo Revilla
Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi47
Dr. Andrew Rosen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Family Medicine
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi25
Dr. Monique Mokonchu
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi28