Dr. Luis Zuniga-Montes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

September 11th, 2016
Initial Office Visit
The office staff was professional and friendly. I waited 1 1/2 hours. When I met Dr. Zuniga, he was not very friendly. He was curt and said very little to me. I tried to make friendly conversation and he made not attempts to be friendlier. He had minimal bedside manner. I am not sure what the problem was. He was running late and seemed irritated. He would not explain anything. Just wanted to make the appt quick. Very disappointed.

December 29th, 2015
Worst Rheumatologist - Beware!
I went to Dr. Zuniga Montes after becoming very ill and my PCP having run blood work that showed a positive ANA. I went to him and he immediately said I did not have lupus that I had fibromyalgia and put me on one medicine. I was not getting better and he refused to do anything else. I researched and found another rheumatologist and she diagnosed me with lupus and fibro. Now with receiving treatment for both I am able to get up out of bed and return to work part time. Dr. Zuniga-Montes doesn't listen and talks down to you. I am an extremely educated person (Ph.D.) and he made me feel like an idiot every time I saw him. Do not waste your time here!!

April 16th, 2015