A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Bazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luisa Bazan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bazan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luisa Bazan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Renal Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazan graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bazan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luisa Fernanda Bazan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luisa F. Bazan practice?
- Dr. Luisa Bazan has 1 office location.
Dr. Luisa Bazan practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, Detroit Pulmonologists, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.