A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Bazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luisa Bazan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luisa Bazan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Renal Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazan graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Bazan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bazan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luisa F. Bazan practice?
Dr. Luisa Bazan practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.