A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Bazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luisa Bazan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bazan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luisa Bazan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Renal Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazan graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Bazan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luisa Fernanda Bazan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Luisa F. Bazan practice?
- Dr. Luisa Bazan has 1 office location.
Dr. Luisa Bazan practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Critical Care Practitioners and Detroit Pulmonologists.