Dr. Luisa Cueto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luisa Cueto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2016

Dont recommend

Lied about price they told me I would pay over the phone. Dont recommend this place.

March 22nd, 2016

Completely traumatized

I visited Dr. Cueto quite a few years ago when I was only 14 years old (I am 21 now and bcuz of this experience I'm terrified of going and now I have to) I was having problems with my period (long story) and my pediatrician told me to go to a gynecologist. Very bad idea. Dr. Cueto was very unfriendly and scared me as soon as she entered the room and instead of trying to figure out what could possibly be wrong, she tried to force me to have an invasive exam (a transvaginal ultrasound I believe) and told me that someone was gonna shove and object up my vafina and how painful it would be. Who in their right mind would do that to an innocent 14 year old child? She is a cruel, cold, and sick woman. I ended up finding out through my dermatologist that is was a hormone imbalance. No exams or anything. And this woman was gonna put me through that pain and now the thought of going for an exam sends me into a panic. Lucky for me my mom yelled at the dr for her cruelty and told her that there was no way that she was putting me through that.

November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Cueto is amazing!! Have recommended her to friends & family.

October 15th, 2015

great physician

October 5th, 2015

My greatest dissapointment.

I was very happy with the doctor, the staff, the process and their office. My priority besides my health was to get pregnant. I told the doctor several times about this. They did regular bloodwork and for over a year said everything was fine. Then out of the sudden she tells me I'm not gonna get pregnant and there would not be hope for it. I was very angry for a long time. How come the nurses and her who are suppose to do blood analysis on every patient would not have pay attention to what was happening to me?. Their mistake has turned and changed my life dramatically. I'm very dissapointed and sad about it. It is unforgettable, careless and proves patients may as well be cows. But you never know. Probably cows in a breeding process may get a better follow up and have a team who truly cares. Time to find another doctor.

September 23rd, 2015

Doctor did not explain my abnormal condition but the receptionist did.

I had a 30 min outpatient surgery cost over $15,200. After surgery, I called 3 times to make an follow up appointment and declined due to no biopsy result back yet. Biopsy result should be back in 2 weeks at the most. I finally was able to make an follow up appointment 3 months later. I had a massive bleeding and ongoing bleeding very often. Doctor ordered ultrasound but no follow up. Doctor's office assistant told me I have something growing again and should recheck within 3 months then said.. "do you want to make an appointment now" . what is "something"??? I wanted to be explained by a nurse at least. So, I decided to change GYN and asked if I can get a copy of medical record and lab result. They said they don't know when they can give it to me. I called them every other day to ask the same thing. I showed up at the office at third time asking but they couldn't give me yet because doctor is not here at office that day. I didn't want to use my husband but I called with my husband and told them that patients has right to get a copy of medical record. They finally gave me a week after the last phone call. Dr. Cueto was good 6 years ago. Now it seems she is chasing money too much , not having enough time to complete her job. Also they charged double -charged to my secondary insurance after I paid with my credit card. Good thing I realized it. It took over 6 months to refund while I called them once a week. It was just a lot of work just to get simple things.

July 10th, 2013

Sincerely the most wonderful Docter I have ever had!

I was lucky enough to find Dr Cueto almost 18 years ago and I would never even think of changing Dr.s . She is sincerely the best! With the exception of being called out to an emergency delivery - which is rare because of the way they schedule appts, I never have a long wait time- I adore her nurses, especially Catherine! Her Partner Dr Ellman is very professional and amazing too! They really " know me"! Dr.Cueto delivered both of my babies in 2002 and 2004 and I felt so safe and confident and she was amazing! She has a very compassionate bedside manor and makes you feel like family shes down to earth and yet maintains her professionalism ! She works very hard and is one of the very rare Doctors that really cares about you as an individual.She loves her work! I never dread my yearly well woman appts like I did years before finding her. She spends a lot of time with her patients- i NEVER feel rushed. She really takes the time & listens to me ! Her staff in amazing, the office is immaculate, (a little cold so wear socks,)ha ha! I have recommended more friends & clients then I can count to her over the years and they have always been happy and grateful! I just think the world of Dr.Luisa Cueto! I am so grateful!

October 31st, 2011

Worth the wait time

If you want to know why you may have to wait, except for an emergency, Dr. Cueto listens and gives you her time, medical imput and additional advice. She has never in , 6 years, ever made me feel like she was cutting me off. She is kind, caring and provides her medical expertise that has never been wrong.

April 2nd, 2009

I love her!

Although there is an occassional wait as a GYN patient, I have never had to wait as an OB patient there. The appointments are rarely rescheduled, her bedside manner is fantastic. I have been going to Dr. Cueto since the mid-90's and drive about 30 mins to get there and am willing to wait - it's worth it for the care and attention she gives. As an aside, I have also seen the other 2 doctors there and they are both excellent as well - I have very few complaints about their entire staff either. Overall, they are awesome.

January 12th, 2009

Issue

This doctor's office is already too big with too many patients. You are just a number to them. The doctors are very nice but everything is rushed and you are not given the adequate treatment you deserve. I started seeing Dr. Cueto last year due to her great reviews online. I was pregnant while I was seeing her. My first two visits were great. Dr. Cueto was very nice and everything was fine. I ended up having a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Because it was my first pregnancy doctors dont say much. The only thing I heard was 50% of all pregnancies end up in miscarraiges and that was the end of it. I accepted it. 8 month later I am pregnant again. I went to see Dr. Cueto and she does the usual blood work. I was 5 weeks pregnant for my first dr's visit. That afternoon I started spotting. I called the dr office and they advised me it was normal. If it continued with cramps and heavier flow they advised I should go in to see the doctor. I continued spotting for the rest of the week but it was less everyday so I figured it was normal. On Sunday night I started having cramps and heavier blood flow. I ended up having the miscarriage Monday morning so I go in to the doctors office. I ended up seeing another dr in the office since Cueto was busy. They treated this miscarriage as a regular thing it happens. I could not accept this a second time. After two miscarriages you need some answers especially since I 28 yrs old, not over-weight, and I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I am healthy and young. I had to be very persistent with the doctor in order to get my answers. It turns out they mixed up my blood work and could not look at the test results from this pregnancy to compare to the last. To make matters worse, they were telling me I was RH Negative, which is a terrible thing, when I was not. I have a positive blood type. Then they figured they mixed up my lab work. To matters even worse, they never tested my progesterone levels during my first pregnancy. I could of had low progesterone and that is why I have misarried twice, who knows. The point is they are too busy and cannot dedicate the time you deserve as a patient. I would not recommend going to this practice.

August 20th, 2017