Obstetricians & Gynecologists
9970 Central Park Blvd N
Ste 403
Boca Raton, FL 33428
561-479-2600
Locations and availability (1)

|  Sincerely the most wonderful Docter I have ever had!  |  show details
by Lauren A. Kalina on Jul 9th, 2013

I was lucky enough to find Dr Cueto almost 18 years ago and I would never even think of changing Dr.s . She is sincerely the best! With the exception of being called out to an emergency delivery - which is rare because of the way they schedule appts, I never have a long wait time- I adore her nurses, especially Catherine! Her Partner Dr Ellman is very professional and amazing too! They really " know me"! Dr.Cueto delivered both of my babies in 2002 and 2004 and I felt so safe and confident and she was amazing! She has a very compassionate bedside manor and makes you feel like family shes down to earth and yet maintains her professionalism ! She works very hard and is one of the very rare Doctors that really cares about you as an individual.She loves her work! I never dread my yearly well woman appts like I did years before finding her. She spends a lot of time with her patients- i NEVER feel rushed. She really takes the time & listens to me ! Her staff in amazing, the office is immaculate, (a little cold so wear socks,)ha ha! I have recommended more friends & clients then I can count to her over the years and they have always been happy and grateful! I just think the world of Dr.Luisa Cueto! I am so grateful!

|  Worth the wait time  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

If you want to know why you may have to wait, except for an emergency, Dr. Cueto listens and gives you her time, medical imput and additional advice. She has never in , 6 years, ever made me feel like she was cutting me off. She is kind, caring and provides her medical expertise that has never been wrong.

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2010

Dr. Cueto and her nurse April are excellent!!! I had recommended Dr Cueto to friends and family members.The rest of the staff, need some help with customer relations.

|  I love her!  |  show details
by Lori Wilkinson on Apr 2nd, 2009

Although there is an occassional wait as a GYN patient, I have never had to wait as an OB patient there. The appointments are rarely rescheduled, her bedside manner is fantastic. I have been going to Dr. Cueto since the mid-90's and drive about 30 mins to get there and am willing to wait - it's worth it for the care and attention she gives. As an aside, I have also seen the other 2 doctors there and they are both excellent as well - I have very few complaints about their entire staff either. Overall, they are awesome.

|  Issue  |  show details
by Boca Raton, FL on Jan 12th, 2009

This doctor's office is already too big with too many patients. You are just a number to them. The doctors are very nice but everything is rushed and you are not given the adequate treatment you deserve. I started seeing Dr. Cueto last year due to her great reviews online. I was pregnant while I was seeing her. My first two visits were great. Dr. Cueto was very nice and everything was fine. I ended up having a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Because it was my first pregnancy doctors dont say much. The only thing I heard was 50% of all pregnancies end up in miscarraiges and that was the end of it. I accepted it. 8 month later I am pregnant again. I went to see Dr. Cueto and she does the usual blood work. I was 5 weeks pregnant for my first dr's visit. That afternoon I started spotting. I called the dr office and they advised me it was normal. If it continued with cramps and heavier flow they advised I should go in to see the doctor. I continued spotting for the rest of the week but it was less everyday so I figured it was normal. On Sunday night I started having cramps and heavier blood flow. I ended up having the miscarriage Monday morning so I go in to the doctors office. I ended up seeing another dr in the office since Cueto was busy. They treated this miscarriage as a regular thing it happens. I could not accept this a second time. After two miscarriages you need some answers especially since I 28 yrs old, not over-weight, and I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I am healthy and young. I had to be very persistent with the doctor in order to get my answers. It turns out they mixed up my blood work and could not look at the test results from this pregnancy to compare to the last. To make matters worse, they were telling me I was RH Negative, which is a terrible thing, when I was not. I have a positive blood type. Then they figured they mixed up my lab work. To matters even worse, they never tested my progesterone levels during my first pregnancy. I could of had low progesterone and that is why I have misarried twice, who knows. The point is they are too busy and cannot dedicate the time you deserve as a patient. I would not recommend going to this practice.