A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Fabella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabella graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fabella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luisa G Fabella MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Luisa G. Fabella practice?
- Dr. Luisa Fabella has 8 office locations.
Dr. Luisa Fabella practices Anesthesiology near Kent, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH and Hudson, OH.
See Kent Anesthesiologists.