A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Gan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luisa Gan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Gan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luisa Yao Gan MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Luisa Y. Gan practice?
- Dr. Luisa Gan has 1 office location.
Dr. Luisa Gan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Cardiologists.