A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Gan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luisa Gan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gan
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Gan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luisa Yao Gan MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Luisa Y. Gan practice?
- Dr. Luisa Gan has 1 office location.
Dr. Luisa Gan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Cardiologists.