A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Lopez-Luciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luisa Lopez-Luciano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez-Luciano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez-Luciano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luisa Lopez-Luciano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Luciano graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Lopez-Luciano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luisa M Lopez-Luciano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luisa M. Lopez-Luciano practice?
- Dr. Luisa Lopez-Luciano has 1 office location.
Dr. Luisa Lopez-Luciano practices Family Medicine near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead Primary Care Doctors.