Family Physicians
1185 Dunlawton Ave
Ste 104
Port Orange, FL 32127
386-767-5477
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Retired old lady  |  show details
by Mary Ann C Golden on Feb 2nd, 2014

I was surprised at how young and beautiful she is.I have never had a more beautiful and young doctor.Dr.Manestar is right on.She asked if I wanted to chat to get to know each other or if I wanted to tell her how I felt physically.She had Amanda call to tell me what my blood test results are.I go again this coming week.I can't believe the reviews are not very nice.I hope those people leave so the rest of us can get treated and have to spend less time in the waiting room.Come on give her a break.She is fantastic, maybe you people were rude.Life is too short:(

|  Excellent  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2013

The staff was friendly. Waiting time was minimal. Crossville is fortunate to have this doctor. She is very thorough. But then I am not on pain meds.

|  obviously no patient care  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2012

This doctor came from Florida, she needs to go back. she has no patient care whatsoever. she has no bedside manners whatsoever. she will only see you for 15 minutes if it's any longer than that she would inform you that your insurance will not pay her enough. she is the rudest doctor I've ever met. I would not take a dog to see her she is in Crossville Tennessee trying to rip us off. don't waste your time with this B****

|  Ms. Gomez  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

She is a great physician. Dr. Manistar is very attentive and listens to you. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wonderful doctor. Her staff welcomes you with open arms!

|  Do not go to Dr if you have Rheumatoid Arthritis  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2010

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and as a result I have to take pain killers. Dr. Manestar was unwilling to write me a prescription for the pills, and told me I should "take less" of them. When i reiterated that i had a chronic pain condition that I took them for and that i only take half of what I'm allowed to take per day, she said there was nothing she could do and I just had to live with it! This doctor has a poor bedside manner and obviously does not understand what it is to have a patient with a chronic condition. The office staff was very rude to me. I will not be going back to see this doctor.