A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luisa Marin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luisa Marin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Marin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luisa Fernanda Marin MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luisa F. Marin practice?
- Dr. Luisa Marin has 1 office location.
Dr. Luisa Marin practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.