A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luisa Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luisa Wallace, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wallace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luisa Paula Wallace MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Luisa P. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Luisa Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luisa Wallace practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.