Dr. Luiz Sudbrack Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2015

This medical center is completely sad. Do not visit. Unless you really need medication. The staff sucks! Walk in only. They do not take appointments. And doctor here is quick to write up prescription and have you out the door , leaves you wondering why did you wait so long to see the him (doctor) ??. he should not practice anymore, he is too old. He care nothing about you. just in it for $$$$. I have waiting 20 to 30 minutes before at another doctor, but this place takes the cake! almost 2 hours...uuuhhhggg. Nope , Not going back.

September 19th, 2009

Worst receptionist ever

The receptionist I spoke with was the most unprofessional I have ever encountered. Her attitude was so poor that I finally asked, "Am I bothering you?" She replied, "Yes, I'm on my cell phone." People like her are why our health care system is both a fiscal and medical mess.

November 8th, 2016