A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lukas Alexanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lukas Alexanian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lukas Alexanian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexanian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Alexanian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lukas Alexanian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lukas Alexanian practice?
- Dr. Lukas Alexanian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lukas Alexanian practices Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.