A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lukas Alexanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lukas Alexanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexanian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexanian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lukas Alexanian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexanian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Alexanian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lukas Alexanian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lukas Alexanian practice?
- Dr. Lukas Alexanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Lukas Alexanian practices Psychiatry near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Psychiatrists.