Dr. Lukas Jantac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lukas Jantac?

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Hello I just have to say that Dr Jantac has got to be the Best Cardiologist that I have ever met My mom loves him He is great with her and treats her with Kindness and sincere compassion He is wonderful and takes time to explain things to you, we used to live in Alabama and my mom has always been a little overweight and has always need her heart checked for Blood Clots the Doctors down there acted afraid to do the kind of work up that she needed so we never knew the condition of her Heart since we have moved and found Dr Jantac her Health concerning her Heart physically and her Mind mentally have been so much better He went in and did the procedure with no fear and kept her mind at ease not knowing what is going on with your heart can be just as bad mentally as physically I just want to say thanks to Dr Jantac and his Staff they are a very professional and caring group of people I highly Recommend Him you won't be sorry

Nice, caring and thorough!

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Dr. Jantac made me feel welcomed and took my concerns serious and didn't over look anything. I appreciate his kind words, and his caring tone. It makes all the difference when your scared and wondering what is wrong with you! Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Posted on April 13th, 2016