A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lukasz Curylo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lukasz Curylo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lukasz Curylo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curylo graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curylo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lukasz J Curylo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lukasz J. Curylo practice?
- Dr. Lukasz Curylo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lukasz Curylo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.