A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lukasz Curylo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lukasz Curylo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curylo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curylo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lukasz Curylo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curylo graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Curylo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lukasz J Curylo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lukasz J. Curylo practice?
- Dr. Lukasz Curylo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lukasz Curylo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.