Learn more about Dr. Luke Akard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Akard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Akard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Akard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luke P. Akard practice?
Dr. Luke Akard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Grove, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Hematologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.