Learn more about Dr. Luke Akard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Akard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akard
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Akard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Akard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akard graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Akard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Paul Akard MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luke P. Akard practice?
- Dr. Luke Akard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Akard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Grove, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Hematologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.