A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucio Arteaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucio Arteaga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arteaga graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Arteaga has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucio Arteaga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lucio Arteaga practice?
- Dr. Lucio Arteaga has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lucio Arteaga practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.