Dr. Lucio Arteaga Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucio Arteaga Jr?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Lucio Arteaga Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2016

The best Dr I've ever had, told me how it is, didn't beat around the bush! I was diagnosed with a very large tumor, if it weren't for him, and his honesty. I don't know how I would have dealt with this! He had a hard time telling me that it might be cancer, but it was a great day when we found out it wasn't! I highly recommend Dr Arteaga!

April 19th, 2014

An Old School Perspective

How many times have you gone to see a doctor and found yourself feeling like a number or a symptom and not a person. As if the doctor looks down at you and doesn't see you but just a paycheck. You will not find that with Lucio as he is down to earth and treats you like a person and even a friend.

April 12th, 2014

Good Doctor

Dr. Arteaga Has been my family Dr. for over 25 years. We've been with him since he began. Even though I have changed jobs and some insurance companies dictate who you had to go see for their providers we always requested Dr. Luke Arteaga. He's a very good Dr. to us and listens to any issues we've had and really looks into what the severity of the problems were and prescribes a cure. We have always felt comfortable with him and ability to hone in on what the real problems are. He's funny and has great personal relations that make the visit nice and comfortable. If you want a boring DR. that we have had over the years because of Insurance changes the waffled with the companies we worked for. We always looked at the benefits that were offered to see if they had Dr. Luke Arteaga on their list. We have had some Dr's that I wondered if they had a pulse or a personality.Yet we ever we could we always came back to Dr. Luke Arteaga. DR Luke is always cheerful and funny as well as made us feel very comfortable. Highly Recommend him and his staff.

March 20th, 2014

worst doctor!! dont waste your time or MONEY

Dr. Arteaga is the worst physician I have ever gone to I went to him because my insurance appointed me to him but all he did was complain about money. I had to wait in the waiting room for over an hour because he was not there then when I finally got to go back all he did was talk about his past employees and degraded them. He talks like a sailor and smokes his hookah pen in front of you. He is not professional at all. The place is messy and unsanitary. All he asked was how was it going and talked over me. I will not be going back and i do not recommend anyone else to spend their time or money on him. The only thing I liked was his staff they were friendly and courteous but the way he talks to them is unprofessional!

January 16th, 2014

Great Doctor!

I have been using Dr. Arteaga for many years, although I do not go often. He has always been 'down to earth', easy to speak with, friendly and knowledgeable. Yes, occasionally there is a short wait to see him, but what doctor doesn't have that? I highly recommend Dr. Arteaga.

May 9th, 2013

Seriously??

There are pros and cons, first off we were excited to get my husband in on the same day. the office is super cramped the hallways are small but the exam rooms are good sized. the whole place smells like your in a casinoand apart of the ceiling was missing so the insulation was exposed I was grossed out beyond belief!!! the staff seemed friendly which was nice we waited at least 45 min. we get to meet the Dr. with the filthiest mouth I ever herd! and my children were with me!!! Although my husband hates Dr.s because they throw meds at you and tell you to go home he was glad Dr. Arteaga spent a good deal of time examining him and meds werent an answer. so in conclusion office is gross, dr has filthy mouth but spends time with patients, I will never take my kids but my hubby will probably continue to see him alone. Not someone I would personally reccomend....

February 19th, 2013

Dr. Arteaga's staff was exceptionally friendly and compassionate. The Doctor seemed competent. His manner was casual and friendly. His exam seemed thorough. I got better. I will go back to him for my primary care. I did not have to wait past my appointment time. I was even taken early when I arrived early for my appointment. When at one point we started talking at the same time, he made a point to return to what I was saying about my symptoms to make sure he heard correctly what I said.

November 20th, 2012

This guy is all about the money and nothing else !!!

He is always talking about insurance. Many Times I get there and he is not even at the office. He tells you that on a annual physical there is a copay and there isn't. If you have anything at all wrong with you, that you did not say when you made the appointment, then you have to make another appointment. This guy is a joke. Get a real Doctor.

September 25th, 2012

Will complain non stop about insurance companies.

Worst doctor ever!! he should not be allowed to practice medicine. Used curse words during my visit and just kept complaining about insurance companies. Will ask for a follow up visit just so that he can keep getting money from the insurance company. will openly discuss that fact with you .....Go somewhere else...

August 9th, 2012

Worst Doctor

This doctor has the worse bed side manner i have ever encountered. Would not recommend him for any type of service. Absolutely unprofessional in every sense of the word. Just wants to keep seeing you to collect more insurance money. Look for a different doctor

May 30th, 2012

Terrible wait time every visit I have. Typically 25-40 min but on two occasions it has been longer than one hour. Doctor was rude when I was upset about the wait. However if you skip your appointment you will be charged $30. Have been going for 5 years and will be looking for a new primary care doctor. He never seems very confident in anything he is says and is extremely disorganized. I'm a young slim woman and was told I had high cholesterol. However, he gave me this blood test withought having me fast. No wonder my LDL appeared high! Avoid this doctor. I should have left long ago but figured he could do a basic PAP and bloodwork. Not worth it.

April 5th, 2012

Sick and tired

I have seen Dr Arteaga for a while. At first, I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt. But now, the truth is painfully clear: an appointment for EV-ER-Y-THING!!! Blood work. Bloodwork follow up. "Physical". Then Pap. Then medication follow up. That is a lot of appointments. And a lot of copays. And...he only asks, "hows it going?" then talks over you as you answer. He doesn't care how you are doing. The office is a disgusting dump that smells like a smokers hangout. Find a different doctor.