A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Austin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Austin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Stanford Austin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke S. Austin practice?
- Dr. Luke Austin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Austin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons.