Learn more about Dr. Luke Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Austin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Austin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Stanford Austin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke S. Austin practice?
- Dr. Luke Austin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Austin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.