A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Austin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Austin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Stanford Austin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke S. Austin practice?
- Dr. Luke Austin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Austin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.