A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Balsamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Balsamo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balsamo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balsamo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsamo graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Balsamo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Hodgson Balsamo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke H. Balsamo practice?
- Dr. Luke Balsamo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Balsamo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Front Royal, VA.
See Williamsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.