A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Balsamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Balsamo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balsamo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balsamo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsamo graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Balsamo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Hodgson Balsamo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke H. Balsamo practice?
- Dr. Luke Balsamo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luke Balsamo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Front Royal, VA.
See Williamsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.