A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Barker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Anthony Barker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Luke A. Barker practice?
- Dr. Luke Barker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luke Barker practices Ophthalmology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Waco, TX.
See Bedford Ophthalmologists.