A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Benedict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benedict
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Benedict, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke E Benedict MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Luke E. Benedict practice?
- Dr. Luke Benedict has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Benedict practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Endocrinologists.