A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Benedict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benedict
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Benedict Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Benedict, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke E Benedict MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Luke E. Benedict practice?
- Dr. Luke Benedict has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Benedict practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Endocrinologists.