Learn more about Dr. Luke Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Benedict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Benedict, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benedict accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luke E. Benedict practice?
Dr. Luke Benedict practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Endocrinologists.