A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Beno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Beno, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Beno, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beno graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Beno MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Luke Beno practice?
- Dr. Luke Beno has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Beno practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.