Dr. Luke Burke MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Houston, TX

3.4

May 22nd, 2017
Best ENT in Houston
Dr. Burke is one of the best (if not the best) ENT doctor in Houston. He is always available, very thorough in his examinations, and always willing to go beyond what´s customary for his patients. He´s helped heal my extended family from many ear, nose and throat ailments, and really helped me with my hearing struggles. The staff at the office is very efficient, professional and nice! I have recommended Dr. Burke to many friends and family, and every single one of them has been extremely satisfied with his services.

April 24th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Burke is a good listener and is extremely thorough. He took time to help me understand the meds he was prescribing and went into great detail about the application of the meds, which resulted in a superior outcome. I trust him 100% with his decisions regarding my care.

March 29th, 2014
knowledgeable but rude
He starts off alright but gets impatient with when you don't articulate your problems properly despite his instructions. Had me so upset I cried for an hour after leaving his office. His bedside manner is lousy. If you have a sensitive nature to any degree, don't go to him. He was unable to help me with my problem.

May 28th, 2010
Best Doctor I've seen
I would definitely recommend Dr. Burke to my family and friends, anyone needing an ENT. He's the best doctor I've ever seen, and I've seen a few. He is an excellent diagnostician, kind and courteous. I wish I had found him years ago.

May 28th, 2010
Best doctor ever
Excellent diagnostician with a great bedside manner. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Burke.