A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Chen, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke W Chen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Luke W. Chen practice?
- Dr. Luke Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Chen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists, Huntington Beach Hematologists, and Huntington Beach Oncologists.