Dr. Luke Choi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 26th, 2016
RN-retired
I am very pleased with my overall experience with Dr Choi. He is a kind, thorough surgeon and I would not hesitate to have him perform additional orthopedic surgery, within his scope of practice, should the need arise.

May 7th, 2016
Dr. Luke Choi repaired my rotator cuff after "quite a large tear". Dr. Choi was very good at diagnosis, and explaining to me exactly what my condition was, and what it would take to repair it. All my questions were answered completely, and simply. It's been a few years since the surgery, and I have no complaints. I often forget about the injury. I hope I never need that kind of care again, but if I do, I know who to call.

March 28th, 2016
Personable and great listener
His office got me an appointment quickly. He asked questions and actually listened to my answers. Hearing how long my issue had been going on he recommended an MRI which got scheduled within an hour and a half later. Follow up visit set for same week. So far I'm extremely impressed with both Dr. Choi and his staff.

September 24th, 2015
I had a shoulder injury from work. My company sent me to him and I was a little hesistant at first. But he performed my surgery and go tme back to work!

July 24th, 2015
Dr. Choi has taken care of my entire family. Shoulder surgery for me. Knee surgery for my daughter. Hip injury for my son. Knee injection for my father. He is simply the best!

June 10th, 2015
only comes to jefferson city once a month and it was work comp and of coarse a tore rotator cuff is age related and not due to my job!

March 12th, 2015
I had a meniscus tear and Dr. Choi scoped and cleaned out my knee. I had immediate relief but he slowed me down for about a month. Now, I'm back to running with no more pain!

March 9th, 2014
Dr. Choi fixed my knee and feels great!

January 21st, 2014
My daughter had her ACL surgery by Dr. Choi. He explained everything very clearly from the beginning to the end. He was very careful not to rush her back to playing which she wanted to do. Now after a long recovery with PT, she is back to soccer without any problems. His bedside manners were most refreshing. He was calm, compassionate, and most component.

November 11th, 2013
Our college aged son needed Tommy John Surgery and we were fortunate enough to find Dr. Luke Choi. He was so knowledgeable and answered all of our questions in a positive and confident manner. At Dr. Choi's skilled hands, our son is now back on the mound and doing very well. He worked closely with our son for the almost year of rehab and recovery. He truly cares about his patients. We would highly recommend Dr. Choi and would definitely go to him again should the need arise for any us.

October 27th, 2013
Very satisfied with his care.

October 27th, 2013
My daughter who is a college level gymnast had a shoulder injury that required surgery. Dr. Choi was recommended by two separate individuals. A family friend who had shoulder surgery by him and by our physical therapist . After meeting with him, he didn't disappoint. He was very knowledgeable and addressed all of our questions and concerns. Now 6 months after shoulder labrum surgery, my daughter is back to gymnastics without any pain.