A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Conovaloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conovaloff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Conovaloff, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conovaloff graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Conovaloff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Alex Conovaloff MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke A. Conovaloff practice?
- Dr. Luke Conovaloff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luke Conovaloff practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.