A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Dolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Dolan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dolan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke A Dolan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke A. Dolan practice?
- Dr. Luke Dolan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luke Dolan practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Greenville Internists.