Surgical Specialist
1486 E Skyline Dr
Ste 201
Ogden, UT 84405
801-476-8346
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  just a question  |  show details
by Cindy Ankney on Jul 12th, 2013

I am wondering if you are back in Chattanooga? Last I heard you were in CO. Did you move back in this area? Great if you did....let's keep in touch, would love to hear from you. You were the best surgeon for my husband, Jerry. I highly recommend you anytime... Always friends, Cindy

|  A great doctor....highly recommended..  |  show details
by Mr. & Mrs. Gerald F Ankney Chatsworth, GA on Jan 6th, 2011

Dr. Erdoes is the best doctor I have had..his bedside manner and caring experience makes him a special friend also...He did a AAA repair twice on me and several small procedure to stop leaks....always very understanding and in the best of moods....and my wife says he has the best smile!! always smiling..We are so sad to see him leave for Denver, but know he has to..please send me an email address so we can keep in touch in Denver.....thank you...

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2010

On Sept. 11, 2008, Dr. Erdoes saved my life. I had presented with lack of circulation in both legs causing an inability to stand. He repaired aortic stents by installing a third one which made blood flow back to near normal; and he removed a blood clot from behind my left knee. I spent three days in the hospital and am doing well nearly two years later. Everyone, please keep walking!!