Learn more about Dr. Luke Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Faber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Faber, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Faber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Arthur Faber MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Luke Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Luke Faber practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Surgeons and Pismo Beach Cardiothoracic Surgeons.