A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Faber is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Faber, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Faber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Arthur Faber MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Luke A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Luke Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luke Faber practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pismo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Pismo Beach Surgeons and Pismo Beach Cardiothoracic Surgeons.