A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Fortney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Fortney is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Fortney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortney graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Fortney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke W Fortney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke W. Fortney practice?
- Dr. Luke Fortney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Luke Fortney practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.