A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Handy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Handy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luke Handy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Handy graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Handy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Handy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luke A. Handy practice?
Dr. Luke Handy practices Family Medicine near Saint Johnsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Saint Johnsville Family Physicians.