A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Hinshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Abilene Psychiatric Center
- West Texas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Luke R. Hinshaw practice?
Dr. Luke Hinshaw practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.