A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luke Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luke Hinshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Abilene Psychiatric Center
- West Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luke Ruch Hinshaw MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luke R. Hinshaw practice?
- Dr. Luke Hinshaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luke Hinshaw practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.