Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 11th, 2015

I like Dr. Hinshaw except for the fact that he does not return phone calls. I had callede his office several times and was told every time that they would call me back with what Dr. Hinshaw thought might me going on with my mom. Very disappointed in him right now.

Mar 11th, 2015

Outstanding physician in every way!!!

Patient show details Patient
by anonymous on Feb 16th, 2013

I do not think I ever actually saw Dr Hinshaw when I was in the hospital last year...but his PA's are phenomenal! They were very thorough and followed up immediately with my home care. I high recommend him and his staff.

Jerry Carver show details Jerry Carver
Jul 6th, 2012

This Dr. overbooks. I waited in his waiting room over 2 hours. I had appoints of my own to attend and I finally walked out. He then put me on a black list with UMC.

Jerry Carver show details Jerry Carver
Jul 5th, 2012

He overbooks and left me sitting in waiting room 2 hours

Love him show details Love him
Jul 17th, 2011

Dr Hinshaw is a great dr he takes time to talk to you about your problems and tries to find solutions to help. I am very pleased with him since he admitted me into the hospital four years ago. I recomend him to anyone my family now goes to him. Dr Hinshaw has great tableside and bedside manners. His staff is awesome I swear they are a clone of the Dr.

Apr 8th, 2011

he is the most compassionate caring doctor I have ever been to. His offfice staff is excellent especially a girl by the name of Monica at the front right desk. I have always enjoyed her. Dr. Hinshaw takes the time to talk with you and listen to your problems He is EXCELLENT