inactive

Luke K Licalzi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 16th, 2011
bad followup, question necessity of procedure
I had leg vein resection. Probably unnecessarily invasive. Could have had laser procedure. Have ugly scarring on inside of thigh (near hip, and near knee and because dissolvable stitching did not completely dissolve and became infected. After looking at infection, Dr LiCalzi said stitches would dissolve and he did not wish to remove them. Finally he did so and pus came out. Now I am reminded by scar. I truly felt Dr was uninterested and just did not care. very disappointed.

May 17th, 2011
Caring wonderful Doctor
Dr Luke Licalzi is a caring wonderful Doctor. He is not a surgeon who is quick to cut you open. He exhausted every avenue with my problem before I had my surgery. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years and there is no one else I would go to. His staff is just as wonderful as he is. I was blessed the day my dad brought me to the best DR I have ever been to.